Preview our publishing packages. Each author receives a customized package based on their individual needs. Editing is not included in any of our packages. We will be glad to provide you with an editing package.
EBOOK PUBLISHING PACKAGES start at $967.00
Sell your eBooks worldwide
Includes eBook distribution, basic cover design, and so much more.
The ultimate Inspire publishing package offers the greatest profit margin and the most free options of any publisher. All Inspire books include standard interior black & white layout, an ISBN number, a price-embedded barcode, and unlimited wholesale printing, fulfillment, and distribution via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Bertram, and others.
Speakers and Coaches
The Destiny publishing package for authors speakers and coaches. The greatest profit margin and the most free options of any publisher. All Destiny books include standard interior black & white layout, an ISBN number, a price-embedded barcode, and unlimited wholesale printing, fulfillment, and distribution via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Bertram, and others. Includes ebook publishing. Facebook Marketing Included in this package
Editing cost is additional for 0.5 per word.
To discuss your project please fill out the contact form below.
- Control — You have complete control of your book design and where it is sold without dealing with a third party, when self publishing.
- Sole Ownership — As a self-publisher, you own all rights to the book and are in the position to set your own price with all profits coming to you.
- Big Profits — If a large publishing house contracts to publish your book, you will receive only 5% to 15% royalty on each book sold. As a self-publisher, you can receive 50% to 200% profit, when self publishing.
- Publishing Time — Large publishing houses take months to complete your book for sale in book stores. Instantpublisher.com will complete the finished product in only a few days.
- Special Interest Books — Large publishing houses do not have an interest in special interest books. However, in many cases, books dealing with education, special how-to books, or books on religion have a great sales appeal to the general public. Large publishing houses are very selective in the manuscripts they choose to finance.
- Local Interest — Large book publishers are not interested in local interest books. However, books with interest in a certain region or community sell very well and can raise thousands of dollars for the author.